Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Cookies
Enjoy these tree shaped peanut butter cookies – a perfect Christmas dessert made using Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookies.
4 Spread thin layer of chocolate frosting on each cookie. In small bowl, mix white frosting and food color. Spoon frosting into decorating bag fitted with small plain tip. Pipe green frosting...
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate covered peanut butter cup candies
- 1/2 cup fluffy white whipped ready-to-spread frosting (from 12-oz container)
- 1/2 teaspoon green paste food color
- 1 tablespoon small white candy sprinkles
- 1 tablespoon white snowflake sprinkles
Related recipes like Peanut Butter Christmas Tree Cookies
Get Vegetable Gratin with Polenta and Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe from Food Network...
Get Vegetable Gratin with Polenta and Smoked Tomato Vinaigrette Recipe from Food Network. ... 2 tablespoons butter; Optional: chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, rosemary, or sage ... and wilted; 1 cup of Parmesan or Fontina cheese ...
These mini pies take s’more flavors – crunchy graham crackers, melty chocolate, gooey marshmallo...
These mini pies take s'more flavors – crunchy graham crackers, melty chocolate ... Brush both sides of pie crust rounds with butter; dip into crumb mixture to coat.
Beautiful, crispy salmon fillets with a honey-pecan glaze that is easy and delicious!...
Beautiful, crispy salmon fillets with a honey pecan glaze that is easy and ... In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey with half of the butter.