Crescent Nacho Mini Cups
Get a blast of flavor when you nest bean dip, green chiles and cheese in a tiny pastry cup.
5 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool in pan on cooling rack 5 minutes; remove from muffin cups. Garnish each with guacamole and olives.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- 1/2 cup hot bean dip with jalapeño peppers (from 9-oz can)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles (from 4.5-oz can)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper (1/4 medium)
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese blend (2 oz)
- Guacamole, if desired
- Sliced ripe olives, if desired
Related recipes like Crescent Nacho Mini Cups
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Online Round 2 Recipe - Bean Dip recipe from Sandra Lee...
Get this all star, easy to follow Online Round 2 Recipe Bean Dip recipe from Sandra Lee. ... Exclusive Interview with the Next Celebrity Worst Cook to Be Eliminated · “I Couldn't Put You in a Box in a Box” — Alton's .... 2 cups reserved butter beans from Fried Pork Chops recipe ... Online Round 2 Recipe Web Eggplant Dip.