Beef and Bean Chili with Toppings Bar
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Beef and Bean Chili with Toppings Bar recipe from Patricia Heaton Parties
Directions For the chili: Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.Add the ground beef and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and cook, stirring and breaking up any clumps with a wooden spoon,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 55 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef (85 percent lean)
- Kosher salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- One 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- One 15-ounce can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- One 15-ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Finely chopped cooked bacon
- Shredded Cheddar
- Crumbled cornbread
- Corn chips
- French fried onions
- Chopped red onion
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream
Related recipes like Beef and Bean Chili with Toppings Bar
Get Polpette Ubaldine Medievali (Meat Dumplings with Medieval Spices) Recipe from Food Network...
Borrowing classic goulash ingredients like paprika and onions (here from prepared soup mix) gives th...
Borrowing classic goulash ingredients like paprika and onions (here from ... In medium bowl, mix carrots, mushrooms, soup and soup mix; pour over beef. 3.
Looking for a Mexican dinner made using Old El Paso® green chilies, cheese 'n salsa and seasoning m...
2: boxes (8 oz each) elbow macaroni. 1: lb ground beef round. 2: packages (1.25 oz each) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix. 1: cup water. 2: jars (15 oz each) ...