Apple-Ginger Tart with Cider-Bourbon Sauce
Pretty apple slices are fanned pinwheel-style in a refrigerated crust, baked, then served with a spirited bourbon sauce.
6 To serve, cut tart into wedges; serve with warm sauce.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 medium cooking apples, peeled, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 1/4 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or water, if desired
Related recipes like Apple-Ginger Tart with Cider-Bourbon Sauce
"I threw this together one afternoon, as we needed to use up the venison we had in our freezer. We d...
Use this recipe to make a savory marinade for your venison steaks and then cook ... Whisk Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lime juice, onion, red pepper flakes, ...
"This recipe is tweaked from one I found. It is so good, my husband, who is a very picky eater, ofte...
Tuna salad is given a flavor boost through the addition of apple and dried ... No Cream Pasta Primavera Recipe Spring veggies benefit from a quick roasting in ...