Toffee and Almond Fudge Cookie Cups
It's a cookie. It's a candy. It's an indulgent, delicious candy cookie that will make a great addition to any dessert tray.
4 In small bowl, mix remaining 2 tablespoons toffee bits and the almonds. To serve, top each cup with about 1 tablespoon whipped cream topping and about 1/4 teaspoon almond mixture.
- Yield: 48
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 packages Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate toffee bits (from 8-oz bag)
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins™ Pure Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, finely chopped
- 1 can (6.5 oz) whipped cream topping (in aerosol can)
Related recipes like Toffee and Almond Fudge Cookie Cups
Here’s a scrumptious cheesy salad featuring chicken, bacon and veggies flavored with vinaigrette d...
Here's a scrumptious cheesy salad featuring chicken, bacon and veggies ... Salad. 2: eggs Save $. 6: cups torn romaine lettuce Save $. 1: tomato, halved, thinly ...
Enjoy these heart shaped chocolate and almond sandwich cookies made with Pillsbury® refrigerated su...
Enjoy these heart shaped chocolate and almond sandwich cookies made with Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies ... Stir or knead flour, almonds and almond extract into dough in bowl until well blended. 2 ... Mini Almond Sandwich Cookies .