White Turkey Chili Whole Wheat Taco Boats™
This easy white turkey chili boat makes for a great grab-n-go weeknight dinner in only 30 minutes.
3 Heat taco boats as directed on package. Divide turkey mixture among boats. Top with avocado, cheese, and aioli. Add Make it FRESH toppings.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 package (0.85 oz) Old El Paso™ chicken taco seasoning mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 can (15 oz) white kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 8 Old El Paso™ whole wheat Taco Boats™
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
Related recipes like White Turkey Chili Whole Wheat Taco Boats™
Soba noodles are made of buckwheat flour and have a toasty, nutty flavor. You can sub whole-wheat li...
Soba noodles are made of buckwheat flour and have a toasty, nutty flavor. You can sub whole wheat linguine ... Teriyaki Tofu Steaks with Soba NoodlesRecipe ...
Serve this vividly coloured chutney with cheeses and cold meats - great to give as a gift, too...
2 tbsp white or yellow mustard seeds; 1 tbsp coriander seed · Coriander .... Made more this year to give with the seeded oatcakes and a chunk of stilton. Peeling ...