Frosted Snowman Cookies
Skip the mess of measuring mixing! Start with Create 'n Bake™ cookies and you'll be ready to decorate jolly snowmen in no time!
4 In small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup of the frosting and the food color. Frost cookies with red and white frostings. Decorate with baking bits for buttons and decor on hat, candy corn for...
- Yield: 20
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 (16.5 oz) roll Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 to 2 teaspoons red food color
- 1/4 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- 20 pieces candy corn
- Decorating gel (from 0.68-oz tube)
- 20 miniature candy canes, broken in half
Related recipes like Frosted Snowman Cookies
Here is a good recipe for chocolate chip cookies with crisp rice cereal cookies....
Here is a good recipe for chocolate chip cookies with crisp rice cereal cookies. ... Mel's Magnificent Chocolate Chip Cook... Recipe These soft, chewy cookies ...