A zippy horseradish dressing adds a little kick to creamy pasta and shrimp salad.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well. In large bowl, stir together cooled pasta, celery and shrimp. Cover; refrigerate. In small...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 12 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (12 ounce) package Ronzoni Garden Delight Rotini, Radiatore or Penne, uncooked
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen small cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon ground dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash dried marjoram leaves