Mini Apple Pies from Reddi
Easy mini apple pie tart recipe with fresh apple, cinnamon and almond crumble tucked inside pastry cups.
Stir together 6 tablespoons brown sugar, almonds, and flour in small bowl. Cut in Parkay with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; refrigerate until ready to use. Preheat oven...
- Yield: 18
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold Parkay® Original-stick
- PAM® Baking Spray
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 pound apples (such as Braeburn), cored, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
Related recipes like Mini Apple Pies from Reddi
Give your bangers a spring makeover with the addition of apple mash, comfort food doesn't get much b...
Fold in the apple, then serve with the sausages and onion gravy. Recipe from Good ... Sausage & stuffing toad in the hole with onion gravy. 4.75. (10 ratings).