Mac and Cheese
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mac and Cheese recipe from Ina Garten
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.Drizzle oil into a large pot of boiling salted water. Add the macaroni and cook according to the directions on the...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Kosher salt
- Vegetable oil
- 1 pound elbow macaroni or cavatappi
- 1 quart milk
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces Gruyere, grated (4 cups)
- 8 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar, grated (2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 pound fresh tomatoes (4 small)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh white bread crumbs (5 slices, crusts removed)
Related recipes like Mac and Cheese
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.