Swanson® Black Bean, Corn and Turkey Chili
Ground turkey is flavored with spicy salsa, a blend of Southwestern spices, onions, corn, black beans and Swanson(R) Chicken Broth for a satisfying twist on traditional chili.
Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the turkey, onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano, black pepper and garlic powder. Cook until the turkey is well browned, stirring...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
Related recipes like Swanson® Black Bean, Corn and Turkey Chili
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a...
A smooth blended vegetable soup with blue cheese that's as good for a comforting meal as it is for a dinner party starter, from BBC Good Food. ... a few lumps to remain. Season with black pepper and serve. ... Asparagus soup with tartines. 3.75 .... Courgette, pea & pesto soup ... Marinated beetroot with grilled goat's cheese.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Spice Rubbed Grilled Duck Breast recipe from Guy Fieri...
Get this all star, easy to follow Spice Rubbed Grilled Duck Breast recipe from Guy ... Combine the smoked paprika, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, five spice ...