Spiced Mocha Chocolate Cookies
A delicious glazed cookie is quick and easy -- a coffee shop treat you can enjoy warm from your oven.
4 In small bowl, mix powdered sugar, milk and 1 tablespoon cocoa until smooth and well blended; drizzle over cookies. Let stand about 15 minutes until set.
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Unbleached or All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 24 chocolate-covered espresso beans
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
Related recipes like Spiced Mocha Chocolate Cookies
Turn to chocolate fudge cake mix for these easy and delicious cookies, decorated with peanuts and ca...
Turn to chocolate fudge cake mix for these easy and delicious cookies, ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Candy Cookies · null. Chocolate Streusel Banana Carrot Cake · null ... The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich You've Ever Tasted Bettycrocker.com.
Wonderful homemade pumpkin spice cookies made with just six ingredients - perfect for a dessert. MOR...
In large bowl, mix cake mix, pumpkin, butter and egg; stir until well blended. Drop dough by ... of cookies. 2. If I make them again I will try the recipe with spice cake rather than carrot cake. 3. .... Wonder Woman™ Sandwich Cookies · null ...
Bake up a batch of holiday classics with an easy recipe that starts with Pillsbury® refrigerated su...
Mar 12, 2017 Roll warm cookies in powdered sugar; cool on cooling rack. Roll in ... Easy Chocolate Stuffed Russian Tea Cakes · null ... Carrot Cake Bars · null ..... The Best Chicken Salad Sandwich You've Ever TastedBettycrocker.com.