Greek Tossed Pasta Salad
Greek pasta salad ready in 30 minutes! Betty Crocker® Suddenly Salad® pasta salad mix and veggies come together in this delicious dinner recipe.
2 Add drained pasta and remaining ingredients to seasoning mixture. Toss with croutons and Parmesan topping (from salad mix). Serve immediately, or refrigerate.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Suddenly Salad® Caesar pasta salad mix
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 small cucumber, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion, slices cut in half
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese (1 cup)
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives, drained
Related recipes like Greek Tossed Pasta Salad
Crunchy bites of pita bread are tossed with crisp romaine, green onions, cucumber, and fresh tomatoe...
It may be left out of this salad, but the flavor to me is important to the overall taste." .... Fattoush Recipe This light salad of Lebanese origin is a big favorite.
Get Jezebel's Glazed Pork Chops on Pimiento Cheese Grits with Sweet Potato Frizzles Recipe from Food...
Jezebel's Glazed Pork Chops on Pimiento Cheese Grits with Sweet Potato ... Just before plating the salad, drizzle about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the dressing over the ...