Roasted Carrots with Almonds and Olives
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roasted Carrots with Almonds and Olives recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions 1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Toss the carrots, shallots, and orange peel in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 bunches baby carrots, trimmed, scrubbed or peeled (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 3 small shallots, bulbs peeled and halves separated
- 2 large strips orange peel
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup Cerignola olives
- 1/3 cup salted Marcona almonds
- Coarse sea salt, such as Maldon
Related recipes like Roasted Carrots with Almonds and Olives
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Vegetable Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen...
Subscribe to Food Network Magazine and get a FREE gift! ... Left over steamed green beans, slices of carrots, fennel, asparagus whatever suits your ... I also added toasted pine nuts and marinated some sliced pork & chicken in the ...
"The lamb in this dish is succulent and extremely tasty. Lamb is roasted to perfection with flageole...
Lamb is roasted to perfection with cannellini beans in this classic French dish you can serve at Sunday lunch or on an occasion like Easter.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Fried Rice with Peas and Carrots recipe from Tyler Florence...
In a pot with a tight fitting lid, add the rice and 4 cups cold water. Put in the ginger ... Stir in the peas and carrots and cook for about 2 minutes. Pour in the eggs ...