Baby back ribs are slow cooked in an amazing combination of peach preserves, concentrated beef broth, fresh ginger and crushed red pepper resulting in incredibly tender ribs that are bursting with flavor!
Stir the picante sauce, preserves, concentrated broth, ginger and red pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the ribs and turn to coat. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours or until the ribs...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 7 Hour 7 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 3/4 cup peach preserves
- 2 packets Swanson® Flavor Boost™ Concentrated Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons peeled and grated fresh ginger root
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 pounds baby back pork ribs
Related recipes like Slow
Using canned beans and tomatoes helps make a quick Italian-style soup featuring spinach and chicken ...
Using canned beans and tomatoes helps make a quick Italian style soup featuring ... Tuscan Chard and Cannellini Bean Soup Recipe This savory .... I used sweet sausage and after cooking that I threw it all into my slow cooker except saved ...