Whole Wheat Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli
Chicken, broccoli and whole wheat linguine are perfectly paired with a creamy sauce. Plus, it takes just 25 minutes to have this incredibly delicious dinner on the table!
Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 2 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine mixture well in a colander....
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 (13.25 ounce) package whole wheat linguine or spaghetti
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Whole Wheat Pasta Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli
A crisp and refreshing jicama salad for summer or anytime, this salad goes really well with a Mexica...
Combine the julienned jicama, chopped cilantro, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle with lime ... Sweet & spicy Asian flavors in this delicious chicken!
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers!...
This spicy, sweet sauce is great with chicken wings and chicken fingers! ... A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... 1. Thai Shrimp and Snow Peas Recipe Shrimp is stir fried with snow peas, ... 3. Kate's Easy Peanut Satay Sauce Recipe This quick and easy peanut satay sauce is sweetened ...