Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Party Mix
Craving cookies? You have all the same flavors of a brown sugar-spice cookie in this fun party mix, plus the crunch of cereal!
3 Microwave uncovered on High about 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until mixture is glazed. Cool 5 minutes, stir in cranberries. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Yield: 14
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 6 cups Vanilla Chex™ cereal
- 1/2 cup whole roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup whole roasted cashews
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup gluten-free yogurt-covered cranberries or yogurt-covered raisins
Related recipes like Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Party Mix
Serve this vividly coloured chutney with cheeses and cold meats - great to give as a gift, too...
Just finished making this chutney, I used 1kilo 700g of beetroot as had loads given to me....I used only 500g of sugar and still found it plenty sweet enough so ...