Orange Juice-Apple Pie
This apple pie drew attention at a state fair pie contest with its unexpected punch of orange flavor.
3 Bake 10 minutes. Decrease oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 5 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
Related recipes like Orange Juice-Apple Pie
Scoops of frozen sherbet, sorbet, and yogurt, a crunchy graham-cracker crust, and a touch of fresh l...
Scoops of frozen sherbet, sorbet, and yogurt, a crunchy graham cracker crust, and a touch of fresh lime juice are what ... Coconut Macadamia Key Lime Pie · null ...
Applesauce is a low-fat alternative to oil in baked goods. Plus, it keeps cupcakes moist and adds a ...
1: box yellow cake mix Save $. 1/2: teaspoon ground cinnamon Save $. 3/4: cup apple juice Save $. 1/3: cup unsweetened ... Pull Apart Butterfly Cupcakes · null ...