Roasted Vegetable and Cornbread Stuffing
Just one bite of this mouthwatering stuffing is all you'll need to prove that roasting the veggies is absolutely worth it...plus the veggies provide the perfect complement to the flavorful chorizo.
Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Place the squash, onions and garlic into a large bowl. Add the cumin and oil and toss to coat. Spoon the squash mixture onto 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast for...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 2 medium sweet onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 3 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1 (14 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
- 1 (4 ounce) package chorizo sausage, chopped
Related recipes like Roasted Vegetable and Cornbread Stuffing
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals a...
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you all your life.