Balsamic-Baked Onions and Potatoes with Roast Pork Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Balsamic-Baked Onions and Potatoes with Roast Pork recipe from Jamie Oliver
Directions This dish has attitude - it uses a lot of balsamic vinegar but, trust me, it works really well! The onions and potatoes are baked in the vinegar, making them crispy, dark, sticky...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 1/2 pounds medium-sized waxy potatoes (all purpose), peeled and quartered lengthwise
- Olive oil
- 7 ounces butter, cubed
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, leaves picked and chopped
- 1 whole bulb garlic, quartered or smashed
- 5 medium red onions, peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups cheap balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small bunch fresh rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground fennel seeds
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) boneless rolled pork loin, preferably free-range or organic, skin off, fat scored in a crisscross pattern
- Olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 stalks celery, trimmed and chopped
- 4 bay leaves
- 2 wine glasses white wine
Related recipes like Balsamic-Baked Onions and Potatoes with Roast Pork Recipe ...
For perfect hollandaise try this recipe from Cass Titcombe, cofounder and head chef of Spitalfields ...
For perfect hollandaise try this recipe from Cass Titcombe, cofounder and head ... and I still ended up with enough sauce for 5 or 6 ample servings (instead of the ...
When you’ve got rich tinned tomatoes and intense, fruity SunBlush tomatoes, there’s no reason no...
Easy. Serves 4. When you've got rich tinned tomatoes and intense, fruity SunBlush .... I've never made tomato soup before so was impressed with this recipe.