Asian Pork Sliders
Buttery biscuits hold a tasty filling of pork, tangy slaw and a creamy, marmalade chili sauce.
4 Split biscuits. Top bottom of each biscuit with patty, broccoli slaw and top half of biscuit. Serve with remaining sauce.
- Yield: 5
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 (6 oz) cans Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Jr. Golden Layers™ Butter Tastin'™ refrigerated biscuits
- 1/3 cup sweet orange marmalade
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix, coarsely chopped
Related recipes like Asian Pork Sliders
Minneapolis’ signature cheese-filled burger appears as a bite-sized, skewered meatball sandwich. M...
Crescent Sloppy Joes ... did like the bread and the taste of the "burger" but I will definately do sliders the next time and bypass the skewers and round meatballs.
Get Savory Golden Country Ribs with Guacamole: Carnitas con Guacamole Recipe from Food Network...
Get Savory Golden Country Ribs with Guacamole: Carnitas con Guacamole Recipe from ... 2 1/2 pounds thick, meaty, pork country ribs .... Scott's Short Ribs.