Slow-Cooker Vegetable Curry with Couscous
A mild, creamy yogurt sauce cuts the spiciness of a traditional Indian dish.
6 Meanwhile, cook couscous as directed on package. Serve curry over couscous; top with sauce.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup Yoplait® Fat Free plain yogurt (from 32-oz container)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Dash salt
- Dash freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 3 cups cubed (3/4 to 1 inch) peeled eggplant
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced (1/4 inch) ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups uncooked whole wheat couscous
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Vegetable Curry with Couscous
Use a slow cooker to make this chili with chicken, pinto beans, and corn, flavored with salsa, cumin...
"This is an easy slow cooker meal use your imagination and season it up as you like! Great on a c c c cold winter night! I serve this with grated cheese, sour ...
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals a...
Looking for a vegetable with super health powers? Try spinach. It's packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that protect you all your life.