Chicken and Rice Dinner
Rice and broccoli are simmered with Campbell's(R) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and topped with chicken breasts for this crowd-pleasing one dish meal.
Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned. Remove chicken. Add soup and water. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice and broccoli. Top with chicken. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets
Related recipes like Chicken and Rice Dinner
"Flatbreads topped with chicken breast, mushrooms, and Alfredo sauce. Prepare ahead by thawing bread...
Frozen bread dough forms the base for these grilled flatbread pizzas covered in Alfredo sauce, chicken, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese.
This recipe for coconut-coated chicken breasts delivers a great flavor, is paleo-friendly, and fairl...
"This coconut chicken has a great flavor and is paleo friendly. .... Stuffed and Wrapped Chicken Breast Recipe A cream cheese and onion .... profile image.