Chicken Stew with Biscuits
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Stew with Biscuits recipe from Ina Garten
Directions Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.Place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan and rub them with olive oil. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, or until...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 whole (6 split) chicken breasts, bone in, skin on
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups chicken stock, preferably homemade
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2 cups chopped yellow onions (2 onions)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups medium-diced carrots (4 carrots), blanched for 2 minutes
- 1 10 -ounce package frozen peas (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen small whole onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) cold unsalted butter, diced
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water, for egg wash
Related recipes like Chicken Stew with Biscuits
Get Chicken Pinwheels with Telluride's Own Rub and SW Seasoning Recipe from Food Network...
This simple chicken in a vibrant coconut milk sauce will fill your kitchen with the enticing aromas ...
This simple chicken in a vibrant coconut milk sauce will fill your kitchen with the ... Coconut Chicken Recipe Crunchy baked strips of chicken breast coated in ...