This easy slow-cooker chicken stew is loaded with vegetables and chunks of chicken in a creamy sauce.
Toss chicken with flour in slow cooker. Add all remaining ingredients except peas and cream cheese spread; cover with lid. Cook on Low 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours), stirring in cream...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Related recipes like Slow
Using canned beans and tomatoes helps make a quick Italian-style soup featuring spinach and chicken ...
Using canned beans and tomatoes helps make a quick Italian style soup featuring ... Tuscan Chard and Cannellini Bean Soup Recipe This savory .... I used sweet sausage and after cooking that I threw it all into my slow cooker except saved ...