Bat and Cat Cookies
Talk about fun! Add some frosting and candies to cookies made with refrigerated dough. They'll be the hit of the Halloween bash, guaranteed!
4 For cats, use orange-frosted cookies. Unroll and separate string licorice; place pieces of string licorice on cookies to look like ears and whiskers. Attach 2 green baking bits to each for...
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 container (1 lb) vanilla creamy ready-to-spread frosting
- Orange gel food color
- Black string licorice
- 32 green miniature candy-coated semisweet chocolate baking bits
- 1 tube (0.68 oz) black decorating gel
- 24 miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Related recipes like Bat and Cat Cookies
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe....
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe. ... Chocolate cookies with corn flakes, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and raisins. Oatmeal Peanut .... 6/25/2014. They were to thin, too sweet and too greasy. ... very thin... Which is not what I had expected by looking at the picture on this recipe.