The Most Easy and Delish Meatloaf EVER!
This quick meatloaf requires no chopping whatsoever.
Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, tomatoes, and crushed crackers. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, seasoned...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®), undrained
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes (optional)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder, or to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
Related recipes like The Most Easy and Delish Meatloaf EVER!
"Although this does not taste like the the traditional mac 'n cheese recipes most of us grew up with...
This creamy vegan macaroni and cheese gets its cheesy flavor from nutritional yeast and is easy to make when you're craving comfort food.
This easy no-cook peanut sauce has a terrific authentic Thai taste. It is spicy and peanutty, and is...
This easy no cook peanut sauce has a terrific authentic Thai taste. It is spicy and peanutty, and is perfect as a dipping sauce for chicken, shrimp, ... A Malaysian native shares her secret recipe for spicy chicken curry. ... Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls Recipe With fresh vegetables wrapped in rice paper, these Vietnamese ...