Spanish Rice Turkey Casserole
Everyone in my family loves this casserole, even my eighty-year-old grandparents who aren't big fans of Mexican food. Mild green chilies, tender cubes of turkey, tomatoes and lots of cheese...
Directions In a large skillet, saute rice and vermicelli in butter until golden brown. Gradually stir in the water, tomatoes and contents of rice seasoning packets. Bring to a boil. Reduce...
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 packages (6.8 ounces each) Spanish rice and pasta mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
Related recipes like Spanish Rice Turkey Casserole
"All your favorite flavors of pho... in a tortilla! I get the meat, broth, noodles, and Thai basil f...
Dec 7, 2016 These phorittos, a clever fusion of Vietnamese pho soup and burritos, are made with ribeye steak, rice noodles, chile sauce, and fresh herbs.
Creamy tomato soup is the stuff of childhood, and it's easy to make yourself. Emma Lewis shows you h...
Malted milk rice pudding. 0. (1 rating) .... One thing to remember is do mix the baking soda and milk well! .... You need to double the tomatoes and halve the milk.