Serve your guests with these caramel-spice cupcakes - a tasty dessert.
4 In 2-quart saucepan, heat brown sugar, whipping cream and butter to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Add powdered sugar; stir with wooden spoon...
- Yield: 24
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box (1 lb 2.25 oz) yellow cake mix Save $
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box Save $
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice Save $
- 1 cup packed brown sugar Save $
- 1/2 cup whipping cream Save $
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces Save $
- 3 cups powdered sugar Save $
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice Save $
- Apple slices, if desired Save $
Related recipes like Caramel-Spice Cupcakes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peanut Coated Chicken Thigh Tenders with Curry Coconut Sauce recip...
3 tablespoons dry massala spice mix (recipe to follow) ... In food processor, pulse peanuts with crushed red pepper and 2 tablespoons of the massala/flour ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Baklava recipe from Michael Symon...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Baklava recipe from Food Network ... bobby flay caramel apple cheesecake recipe_s4x3 ... Recipe courtesy of Michael Symon for Food Network Magazine ... Chicken, Chili, and Cheese Quesadillas ... How to Cook a Turkey · Sweet Potato Pie · Thanksgiving Cupcakes ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Budino di Lorenzo di Magnifico recipe from Cooking Live...
Immediately pour the caramel into the souffle dish. As the caramel cools and hardens, turn the dish in all directions so that the inside is evenly coated.