These bars are packed with dates, raisins, apricots, banana, and walnuts for a grab-and-go snack you can enjoy anytime.
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly oil a 9x13-inch baking dish. Mix the eggs, banana, oats, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk powder, dates, raisins, walnuts, apricots,...
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 eggs
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw sunflower seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat pastry flour
Related recipes like Energy Bars
Bake these delicious bars made using Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies sprinkled with cranberri...
Bake these delicious bars made using Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies sprinkled with ... Remove partially baked crust from oven. ... Heavenly Layered Bars.
"A high-protein energy bite with lots of good fat, customizable to your tastes. You can substitute a...
Almond butter oatmeal energy bites are packed with protein and nuts, seeds, oats, ... No Bake Energy Bites Recipe Oats, chocolate chips, and peanut butter ...