Caramel Apple Baked Brie
Impressive but easy! This fruit- and nut-filled cheese stack will wow your guests.
3 Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is soft. With broad spatula, slide Brie from pie pan onto serving platter. Spoon any syrup and fruit from pan over top. Serve warm with baguette bread slices.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled firm apple (Braeburn, Gala or Granny Smith)
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped shelled pistachios or pecans
- 2 tablespoons brandy or apple juice
- 1 round (8 oz) Brie cheese
- Baguette French bread slices, assorted crackers or fresh apple slices
Related recipes like Caramel Apple Baked Brie
Green chiles and jalapeno peppers spice up this spin on the classic party dip....
Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip. ... Tip; Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian flair with teriyaki sauce an...
These ground pork burgers with apple and bell pepper are given an Asian ... Tuna Confetti Salad Recipe There are lots of diced veggies that give this salad its ...
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked until golden brown. ...
Homemade poppy seed filling is rolled up inside a buttery yeast dough and baked ... Mini Cherry Cheesecakes Recipe Cute mini cheesecakes topped with red ...