Double Double Bacon Cheese Quiche
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Double Double Bacon Cheese Quiche recipe from Food Network Star
Directions Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.To prepare the crust: In a large bowl, mix together the flour and the salt. Using 2 knives, cut in the butter until coarse crumbs form. Add water, 1...
- Yield: 7 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons cold water
- 10 strips bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light cream
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)
Related recipes like Double Double Bacon Cheese Quiche
Place all the ingredients for a classic taco -like cheese, ground beef, tomatoes, and more -in a slo...
Place all the ingredients for a classic taco like cheese, ground beef, ... Guinness Beer Cheese Dip Recipe and Video Be the big cheese of the party! .... A friend gave this recipe to me a few years ago, only we use salsa, and call it "dog food".