Raspberry-Lemon Cream Pie with Almond Crust
When life hands you lemons…reach for this recipe! Your reward is a rich and satisfying dessert.
4 Spread jam over filling. In chilled deep small bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spread over jam. Garnish with...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 package (7 oz) almond paste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 egg white
- 1 box Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- Grated peel of 2 medium lemons (about 2 tablespoons)
- Juice of 2 medium lemons (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup raspberry jelly or jam
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Fresh raspberries, if desired
Related recipes like Raspberry-Lemon Cream Pie with Almond Crust
Get Peanut Butter Filled Devil's Food Cupcakes Recipe from Food Network...
Get Cherry Pie Inspired By an...