Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
Delicious mini quiches are perfect for a brunch buffet. The ingredients are easily adjusted to what you have on hand, and everyone is sure to love them.
Preheat oven to 350 F. In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk or water, cheese, salt and pepper; set aside. Heat olive oil or butter in a large skillet; saute onions and any optional vegetables...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package Regular Flavor Jimmy Dean Pork Sausage, cooked, crumbled and drained
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk or water
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushrooms or yellow squash (optional)
- 1 cup frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes or diced, pre-baked red potatoes (optional)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional)
Related recipes like Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
Italian sausage adds a little spice to a mellow ricotta cheese filling. MORE+ LESS-...
Spoon about 2 tablespoons sausage mixture into each pasta shell. Arrange shells ... Spoon remaining sauce over stuffed shells. 4 ... Pizza Stuffed Pasta Shells ...
Make these mini-meat-and-potato mouthfuls, with surprising kick from a bit of wasabi, for a casual g...
Make these mini meat and potato mouthfuls, with surprising kick from a bit of wasabi, ... Razzle Dazzle Beef Bites. Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables And Herbs.
This is an excellent recipe I came up with one day. Italian sausage is simmered in beer with bell pe...
Cover, and simmer until sausage is cooked through. You might also like. Chicken , Sausage, Peppers, and Potatoes. A comfort food classic with simple, delicious ...
Artichoke hearts, garbanzo beans, green peas, and cheese bring an Italian flavor to an easy, quick p...
"This is a quick and delicious recipe from staples in my pantry. It is a hearty .... Fold queso blanco cheese into salad; add Italian salad dressing and toss to coat.