Glazed Herb Chicken
The orange flavor really comes through in the sauce that nicely coats this grilled chicken. I like to garnish it with fresh orange segments and a sprinkling of green chives for a pretty look. --Jill Smith of Irmo, South Carolina
In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Remove 1 cup for sauce; cover and refrigerate. Place the chicken in a large resealable plastic bag; add the remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3/4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
Related recipes like Glazed Herb Chicken
"These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortill...
"These hearty, dude pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue ...
Easy and versatile. A nice alternative to bottled dressings for marinade! This one includes garlic, ...
A nice alternative to bottled dressings for marinade! This one ... 198. Lemon Garlic Chicken Recipe Quick and easy lemon garlic chicken can be made in the ...
Sweet Vidalia onions sauteed in butter accent this veloute soup made with chicken broth, heavy cream...
Sweet Vidalia onions sauteed in butter accent this veloute soup made with chicken ... French Onion Soup VII Recipe Onions are caramelized in butter, then ...