Potato-Topped Meatloaf Casserole
Fluffy mashed potatoes with broccoli tastefully top homemade meatloaf.
3 Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until meatloaf is thoroughly cooked and meat thermometer inserted in center of meat reads 170°F. Let stand 5 minutes; drain liquid along edges.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb extra-lean (at least 90%) ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Progresso™ plain bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups instant mashed potatoes (dry)
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
Related recipes like Potato-Topped Meatloaf Casserole
Shortcakes are the sweet sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled...
... sister to biscuits, and they make an awesome dessert when topped and filled ... to 425 degrees F. In large bowl, mix strawberries and 1/4 cup sugar; set aside. ... Quick Kale and Turmeric Smoothie Recipe This smoothie recipe is a meal in ...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.