Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Turkey Meatloaf recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat until hot but not smoking. Add the chopped onion and saute until softened and brown,...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small onions, 1 finely chopped and 1 cut into half-moon slices
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds dark meat ground turkey
- 3/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for sprinkling
Related recipes like Turkey Meatloaf
Get Ground Turkey Enchilada Stir-Fry with Couscous Recipe from Food Network...
Get Wide Noodles with the Gifts from the Chicken: Pappardelle alle Regaglie Recipe from Food Network...
2 pounds chicken or turkey hearts, gizzards and livers, trimmed of tough tissue .... Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen ... Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray ...
Chef John's budget-friendly recipe for meatloaf is packed with onions, breadcrumbs, and cheese, and ...
Chef John's budget friendly recipe for meatloaf is packed with onions, breadcrumbs, and cheese ... "The main point of this prison style meatloaf is to show you what happens when you make meatloaf like your grandparents did. .... profile image.