Stuffed celery, it's easy to make and kids love it. My Great Grandma always made this and my cousins and I used to fight over the last piece.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream. Stir in the walnuts and chopped olives. Spread filling onto the celery pieces. It's also good on crackers.
- Yield: 16
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 green olives with pimento, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, cut into bite-size pieces
Related recipes like Stuffed Celery
Sour cream makes these eggs rich and creamy, and the basil adds a little kick of flavor....
137. Cheesy Oven Scrambled Eggs Recipe This big brunch recipe delivers a big pan of cheesy. Cheesy Oven Scrambled Eggs. 24. Stuffed Tomato Basil Chicken Recipe Garlic and herb marinated chicken breasts are stuffed with basil .... Most pictures I've seen of this show the eggs ar. .... Sweet, Sticky and Spicy Chicken.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Southwestern Turkey Salsa Roll recipe from Sara's Secrets...
Get this all star, easy to follow Southwestern Turkey Salsa Roll recipe from Sara's Secrets. ... Sliced turkey roll stuffed with Monterey Jack cheese can be topped with salsa and is a breakfast that can ... 1/2 pound sliced, smoked turkey breast.