Grilled Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
Grilled marinated chicken served with peanut sauce and rice gives you a delicious dinner for six.
4 Meanwhile, cook rice in water as directed on package, omitting butter and salt. Sprinkle chicken with additional chopped fresh cilantro if desired. Serve with sauce and rice.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 8 bamboo skewers (8 inches long)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup teriyaki marinade and sauce (from 15-oz bottle)
- 1 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki marinade and sauce (from 15-oz bottle)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 4 medium green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
Related recipes like Grilled Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
... 1 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt; 3 tablespoons honey; 1 pound nectarines,* ... Using a spoon, drop dough in 12 mounds onto the prepared baking sheet, ... Meanwhile, for sauce, in a small bowl whisk together yogurt and honey. Top warm shortcakes with sliced nectarines; spoon sauce over all. ... Recipe Collections.
The shrimp can be marinated up to 3 hours before grilling. The amount of red pepper used can be adju...
The amount of red pepper used can be adjusted according to how hot you like it. ... Remove shrimp from bowl and thread onto skewers; discard marinade.
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut but...
This sweet Irish potato candy combines a mashed potato and powdered sugar with a layer of peanut butter in the middle. It is then rolled into a log and cut into ...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less tha...
Pork tenderloin medallions with Alfredo sauce make an easy but tasty meal and it's ready in less than half an hour! Serve over freshly boiled red potatoes for a ...