Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with Goat Cheese
Fresh veggies, goat cheese and pesto add so much fabulous flavor to lasagna that you won't miss the meat!
4 Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes or until hot. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 medium bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 medium zucchini or summer squash, cut in half lengthwise and then into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges, separated into pieces
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 package (5 to 6 oz) chèvre (goat) cheese
- 1 container (7 oz) refrigerated basil pesto
- 2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
Related recipes like Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with Goat Cheese
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network...
Get Beet Salad with Goat Cheese and Walnuts Recipe from Food Network. ... 1/2 cup chilled crumbled goat cheese, such as Montrachet; 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted. Add Checked ... Frisee Salad with Egg and Bacon. Recipe courtesy of ...
This is the best. Your guests will go mad and want the recipe. Please give it to them. Consisting of...
Consisting of spinach, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise and plenty of cheese, it bakes in the oven ... Cheesy, creamy spinach and artichoke baked appetizer dip.