Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Chicken, corn, black beans and seasonings are combined in slow cooker with Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock for an effortless but impressive meal. Baked tortilla strips offer an alternative to the traditional fried garnish.
3 When ready to serve, ladle soup into serving bowls, and garnish with tortilla strips, cheese, sour cream, cilantro and avocado, as desired.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel sweet corn
- 1 can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz) Muir Glen™ organic tomato sauce
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 medium onion, diced (1/2 cup)
- 3 cups Progresso™ unsalted chicken stock (from 32-oz carton)
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
- Chopped cilantro, if desired
- Diced avocado, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
Get Moroccan Lamb Tagine with Honey and Apricots Recipe from Food Network...
Get Moroccan Lamb Tagine with Honey and Apricots Recipe from Food ... Add the chicken broth, saffron, and cilantro bundle and bring the mixture to a boil. ... Toss the red pepper halves and onion quarters with 2 tablespoons of the olive ... Put the drained yogurt in a medium bowl and stir in the cucumber, mint, and lemon.
Come home to this slow-cooked Italian meatball soup made with Progresso® beef flavored broth and Pr...
Slow Cooker Italian Vegetable Soup with White Beans ... meatball soup made with Progresso® beef flavored broth and Progresso® beans perfect for dinner.