Strawberry-Hard Lemonade Slush
A handful of ingredients turn a can of lemonade into a thirst quencher that serves a bunch.
3 To serve, spoon 1/2 cup slush mixture into each glass; pour 1/3 cup hard lemonade over each. Stir and serve.
- Yield: 23
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 box (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 boxes (10 oz each) frozen strawberries in light syrup, partially thawed
- 1 quart (4 cups) fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 bottle (11.2 oz) hard lemonade 5% alcohol beverage or 1 can (12 oz) lemon-lime carbonated beverage
- 6 additional bottles (11.2 oz each) hard lemonade 5% alcohol beverage or 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime carbonated beverage or ginger ale, chilled
Related recipes like Strawberry-Hard Lemonade Slush
The classic Victoria sandwich is always a teatime winner, every bite brings a taste of nostalgia...
Recipe from Good Food magazine, June 2010 ... Giant strawberry shortcake. 4.25 ... Sugar crusted bara brith .... I used strawberry jam with very thinly sliced fresh strawberries with fresh cream. ... Ever tried alcohol spiked hot chocolate?
Whenever you have a bumper crop of zucchini squash, make a batch of this mock strawberry jam. Taste...
Plum Jam Recipe A simple recipe of plums, sugar, pectin, and a ... Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe This strawberry freezer jelly is quick, easy and delicious on ...