Turkey, Cranberry and Pecan Chopped Salad
Holiday leftovers take on a second life in just a few minutes!
3 Divide salad among 4 individual bowls. Serve salad with dressing and French loaf.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup leftover steamed and seasoned green beans
- 1 cup leftover chopped turkey
- 2 hearts of romaine, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 oz)
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated French loaf, baked as directed on can
Related recipes like Turkey, Cranberry and Pecan Chopped Salad
This retro holiday salad is sure to be a hit at your next friend or family gathering. Crisp and tart...
This retro holiday salad is sure to be a hit at your next friend or family ... 21. Beet, Bean and Apple Salad Recipe This brightly colored cold salad is a perfect ...
Get Coconut Mug Cake with Coconut Whipped Cream and Tropical Fruit Recipe from Food Network...
For the coconut cake and tropical fruit salad: Scatter the sweetened flake coconut over a microwave safe dinner plate and toast in the microwave for 2 minutes.