Swiss Steak Casserole
Swiss steak is made easy by using beef cubes, combining the ingredients in a casserole and popping it in the oven!
3 Cover casserole. Bake 1 hour 30 minutes to 1 hour 45 minutes or until meat and vegetables are fork-tender.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb boneless beef round steak, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 cups sliced carrots (8 medium)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
Related recipes like Swiss Steak Casserole
"This is a grill recipe my wife and I have been making for over 30 years. The sesame flavor is fanta...
Cook the steak on the preheated grill until meat starts to firm and turns ... 4. Grilled Steak & Summer Vegetable Rice Recipe Fire up the grill, and pair an ...
This delicious version of the popular after-Thanksgiving casserole rises above its humble origins as...
This delicious version of the popular after Thanksgiving casserole rises above its humble origins as a way to use leftovers by including heavy cream and fresh ...