This is a fast recipe for chili, mixing ground beef with canned beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and chili seasoning mix.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Stir chili beans, tomato sauce, diced...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds ground beef, or to taste
- 1 (32 ounce) can chili beans
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package chili seasoning (such as Brooks®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder, or more to taste
Related recipes like Quick Chili
A ginger, soy, and rice wine dressing is tossed into a bowl of just-cooked pasta, shiitake mushrooms...
1 tablespoon vegetable oil; 1 teaspoon grated ... A quick and easy salad with rotini pasta and vegetables. ... Cold Szechuan Noodles and Shredded Ve... 34.