Pillsbury® dinner rolls, Progresso® broth, cornbread & muffin mix and bacon come together in this delicious dressing - a wonderful side dish.
5 Bake uncovered 45 to 50 minutes or until browned.
- Yield: 10
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 pouches (6.5 oz each) cornbread & muffin mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 container (8 oz) refrigerated prechopped onion, celery and pepper mix
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth (4 cups)
- 1 egg
Related recipes like Crescent-Cornbread Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smoked Sardine Caesar with Salumi and Pan-Croutons recipe from Amy...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chopped Crunch Salad recipe from Jamie Deen...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chopped Crunch Salad recipe from Jamie Deen. ... For the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar and some salt and pepper in a large ... Chopped Salad with Feta, Chickpeas and Pita Croutons ...