Chili Casserole With Cornbread
Chili and cornbread are a match made in heaven. Now try it all in one easy dish -- simply delicious!
3 Bake 18 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 4 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and cornbread is deep golden brown. Just before serving, sprinkle with green onions.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 jar (16 oz) Old El Paso™ salsa
- 2 cups Progresso™ red kidney beans, drained (from 19-oz can)
- 2 cups Muir Glen™ organic diced tomatoes, undrained (from 28-oz can)
- 1 1/2 cups Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 package (6.5 to 8.5 oz) cornbread mix
- Margarine, if required by mix
- Egg, if required by mix
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onions
Related recipes like Chili Casserole With Cornbread
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! Top with French-fried onions, if de...
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! ... Chicken and Pasta Casserole ... See how to make quick, easy, elegant seared tuna steaks.
Get Tex-Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash Recipe from Food Network...
Get Tex Mex Turkey Chili with Black Beans, Corn and Butternut Squash Recipe from Food Network. ... Butternut squash adds a twist of sweetness to this chili.