Layered Vegetable Salad
Treat your family with this tasty salad, layered with vegetables - a perfect dinner.
3 Just before serving, top with remaining 1/2 cup salad dressing. To serve, use long-handled serving spoons to reach all layers.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 cup diced peeled beets
- 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup purchased ranch salad dressing
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into thin 1-inch-long strips (1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into thin 1-inch-long strips (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced, halved red onion
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
Related recipes like Layered Vegetable Salad
Shredded jicama (HEE-kah-mah) adds crunch to these fruit-filled waffle cones. Find jicama, the root ...
Fruit Sundae Snacks. Shredded jicama (HEE kah mah) adds crunch to these fruit filled waffle cones. Find jicama, the root vegetable often called Mexican potato, ...
Combine a few key Christmas flavours here to make a pie that both children and adults will adore...
Festive golden five spice chicken. 4.363635. (33 ratings) ..... Made this on Christmas Eve with the honeyed carrot salad. It was lovely but I froze the remains and ...