Asopao de Pollo
"This traditional Puerto Rican chicken and rice stew is filling and flavorful."
Season chicken thighs with black pepper and adobo seasoning. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir green pepper, red pepper, onion, garlic, and tomato paste in...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 serving light adobo seasoning (such as Goya ®)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups medium-grain rice
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 1 cup sliced pimento-stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Asopao de Pollo
Get Pollo Ciudad with Pickled Tomato Salsa Recipe from Food Network...
Get Pollo Ciudad with Pickled Tomato Salsa Recipe from Food Network. ... One of the most popular dishes at Border Grill, Mary Sue and Susan's favorite pollo dish puts a spiced up spin on grilled chicken . .... Arroz con Pollo with Salsa Verde.
This Cuban influenced dish has been a family favorite for generations! Chicken baked with onions, be...
Chef John's Chicken and Rice. See how Chef John makes rich, deeply flavorful arroz con pollo. Chicken and Biscuit Casserole. Creamy chicken and vegetable ...
My children really look forward to dinner when they know I'm serving this, and it's easy to make....
profile image. Rate and review ... 1/28/2008. this is like hamburger helper chicken with rice flavor! arroz con pollo? no way. Read more .... by Twin mama. 1. 30. 0 · GOYA(R) Easy Arroz con Pollo Recipe This simple arroz con pollo recipe ...