Manhattan Clam Chowder
This simple, delicious soup is easy - just dump all the ingredients into the slow cooker in the morning, and come home to the aroma of dinner ready.
In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients; stir. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are tender. Remove bay leaf and peppercorns before serving.
- Yield: 9
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced potatoes, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, drained
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 whole black peppercorns
Related recipes like Manhattan Clam Chowder
Get Huevos con Almejas (Poached Eggs with Clam Sauce) Recipe from Food Network...
Here's a delicious casserole with all the flavorful goodness of stuffed clams....
Serve with a little pasta with butter garlic on the side or like I used have as a kid, .... Pour in about 3/4 of the reserved clam juice, lemon juice, and hot pepper sauce. ... Pork Chop Casserole Recipe This is a simple combination of pork chops ... Tater Tot Casserole III Recipe and Video An easy, cheesy casserole topped ...